Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Heart of Simply Devoted

If you are reading this, I already consider you a friend!  I just love those moments when we get to take a break, even for just a few minutes, to sit, breathe and say whatever’s on our mind to our friends. This is that kind of place. If you need to say something, say it. If you want us to pray with, or for you, about anything, just ask and we’ll pray it.
One thing I wanted to share with you is the heart of Simply Devoted: I am Yours! It’s a heartfelt cry of confession and devotion to Jesus, all at the same time. When I think about His great sacrifice, I can never get over my amazement at the depth of His love for me, for all of us.  As I get to know Him more, I love Him that much more and pray we will wake up each morning and go to bed each night with those words to Him engrained on the hearts of our souls – I am Yours!
Love ya lots in Christ!
-Luanne

No comments:

Post a Comment